We’re better together and God intended us to not make this journey alone! That’s why we encourage everyone who attends LifePoint to dive in and get connected in some way or another. We have many small groups that meet in homes all around the Carson Valley. If you are interested in being in a home-based small group, please complete the form below.
During the week, we also have several groups that meet on campus. Many of these groups offer a large group and small group format. Learn more about each of these by clicking the available link.
• Young Adult Ministry meets Sunday evening at 6:45 PM (for people ages 18-27)
• Women of Grace: meets Monday evening or Tuesday morning
• Community Bible Study: meets Monday evening at 6:55 PM
• Men’s Bible Studies meets Thursday evenings 6:30-8:30 PM
• Senior Adults Bible Study meets Monday in the SMR from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM)