Latest COVID-19 Updates
Update June 25th, 2020
This week Governor Sisolak announced that Nevada will stay in Phase 2 of the Nevada United: Roadmap to Recovery. This means churches are allowed to meet at a max capacity of 50 people. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we seek to be wise and come back slowly. Masks are required unless you have an unlying medical condition that would worsen with the use of a mask. Kids 2-9 yrs recommended but not required.
God can do mighty things through small gatherings!
We have decided we will begin meeting on campus, with limited capacity, on June 28th. SAVE A SEAT! We have two venues each weekend; the auditorium and the on-Campus Livestream Hosted in the Student Ministries Room. All are welcome. Families will worship together for now and Kid’s classes will open at a later date.
Students will meet on the grass!
High School 8:30a
Middle School 10:00a
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re doing:
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks for now.
- Chairs will be placed so that social distancing is possible. Please be respectful of other people’s space and their need to remain safe and healthy.
- All LifePoint Gatherings will be a “touchless” experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between gatherings. We ask for your help by chatting with people outside after the gathering so we can prepare for the next group of people.
- Hand-sanitizers will be placed throughout the building.
- Bring your own coffee. No food at this time. We will resume coffee and food when it is safe to do so.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at lifepointnv.com/live at 8:30 | 10:00 | 11:30 on Sundays.
- Please bring and wear a Mask. Please refrain from shaking hands and/or hugging.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
Disclaimer: Even with all our safety measures; the Risk of getting Covid-19 is a possibility. If you do not feel comfortable with that we advise you to attend online until you feel more comfortable.