Latest COVID-19 Updates
Update September 30, 2020
Exciting progress!! This week Governor Sisolak announced churches are allowed to meet at 50% capacity or no more than 250 people. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we seek to be wise in our comeback. Masks are required unless you have an underlying medical condition that would worsen with the use of a mask. Kids 2-9 yrs recommended but not required.
God is doing mighty things through our gatherings as people take their Next Steps each week!
SAVE A SEAT! We are saving a seat on-campus not necessarily a location. We have two venues each weekend; the auditorium and the on-Campus Livestream Hosted in the Student Ministries Room. All are welcome. Kid’s classes are open as well and meeting in the NEW Family Center (Check-In is in the main building lobby).
Students will meet in the Student Room
High School 8:30a
Middle School 10:00a
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re doing:
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks for now.
- Chairs will be placed so that social distancing is possible. Please be respectful of other people’s space and their need to remain safe and healthy.
- All LifePoint Gatherings will be a “touchless” experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between gatherings. We ask for your help by chatting with people outside after the gathering so we can prepare for the next group of people.
- Hand-sanitizers will be placed throughout the building.
- Coffee is back and being served in both venues. No food at this time. We will resume food when it is safe to do so.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at lifepointnv.com/live at 8:30 | 10:00 | 11:30 on Sundays.
- Please bring and wear a Mask. Please refrain from shaking hands and/or hugging.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
Disclaimer: Even with all our safety measures; the Risk of getting Covid-19 is a possibility. If you do not feel comfortable with that we advise you to attend online until you feel more comfortable.