We exist to serve as a catalyst of transformation, inviting people to experience hope and healing found in real authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and people.
The Power of 10
Therefore we will:
· The One Eternal God, Creator, and Ruler of all, exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit.
· Love and Obey God
1 Peter 1:1-3; Romans 1:20; John 14:6-7
· God, The Spirit guides people toward God and lives in Christ followers, empowering them to live transformed lives.
· Live surrendered lives empowered by The Spirit.
John 16:7-15; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Acts 4:1-8; 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
· God, The Faithful Father, in His justice and mercy, desires a loving relationship with all.
· Love God and all people with justice and mercy.
I Corinthians 8:4-6; John 3:16-17; Isaiah 30:18; Isaiah 55:7
· God reveals himself through His inspired word, the Bible, the final authority for living transformed lives in relationship with Him and others.
· Spend time listening to God through His word and live as it directs.
Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Romans 13:1-2; 2 Samuel 22:31; Psalm 119:130; Isaiah 55:11:7
· God The Son, Jesus Christ, became human, lived a sinless life, was crucified, buried and raised to heal our broken relationship with God, now and for eternity.
· Help people live in a restored relationship with God through Jesus.
Philippians 2:6-11; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15; John 19:16-17, 38-42; John 20:1-8; John 3:16
· The Church, the unified community of Christ-followers joining in God's work on earth.
· Work together to develop and equip Christ-followers who do God’s work on earth
Ephesians 4:3-6, 11-16; Romans 12:4-5; I Corinthians 1:10
· In prayer Christ-followers experience communion with God so they can participate with His perfect will and ultimate power.
· Be a people of prayer, seeking God’s will and power in everything we do.
Ephesians 3:14-19; I John 5:14-15; Matthew 17:20; I Peter 3:12; James 5:16; Matthew 5:6
· That communion and baptism are declarations of our restored relationship with God.
· Celebrate believer’s communion and believer’s baptism regularly.
Matthew 3:13-17, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26