- Everything belongs to God. (1 Chronicles 29:10-14; Psalm 89:11, Colossians 1:15-17)
- God was generous to us first, when He gave us His son. (John 3:16-17, Romans 8:31-32)
- It was God’s joy to give to us, it is my joy to give back to Him through my church. (2 Corinthians 8; 9:7-8)
- Environments like LifePoint kids, students, women’s and men’s where people can begin and build relationships with Jesus and with others.
- Gatherings on Sundays where we teach the Gospel and equip people to live their lives in a God-honoring way.
- Support groups around mental health, support and recovery, anger management, divorce recovery, marriage and parenting.
- Emergency help to people who need necessities like food, clothing, water and other basics.
- Local and Global impact as we invest into our local and global communities through missions and outreach.
Give Toward Our New Building
We are passionate about seeing people take their Next Steps in a growing relationship with Jesus. This new building will provide multiple rooms and spaces for people to learn, grow, and connect. Thank you for partnering with us to complete these life-changing environments.