Because you give, Lives are Changed!
LifePoint is committed to being a generous church to our neighbors, our cities and to the world. When you give to LifePoint you’re helping us follow God’s lead as we help people know and love God most so they can know and love themselves and others best.
We hope you can say three things when you give to LifePoint:
- Everything belongs to God. (1 Chronicles 29:10-14; Psalm 89:11, Colossians 1:15-17)
- God was generous to us first, when He gave us His son. (John 3:16-17, Romans 8:31-32)
- It was God’s joy to give to us, it is my joy to give back to Him through my church. (2 Corinthians 8; 9:7-8)
Your generosity helps provide:
- Environments like LifePoint kids, students, women’s and men’s where people can begin and build relationships with Jesus and with others.
- Gatherings on Sundays where we teach the Gospel and equip people to live their lives in a God-honoring way.
- Support groups around mental health, support and recovery, anger management, divorce recovery, marriage and parenting.
- Emergency help to people who need necessities like food, clothing, water and other basics.
- Local and Global impact as we invest into our local and global communities through missions and outreach.