Serve at LifePoint
This behind-the-scenes team provides administrative support and assistance to all ministry that takes place at LifePoint.
- Working on print & copy jobs
- Working with spreadsheets
- Database maintenance
- Answering phones
- Making phone calls
Our lay counseling program seeks to provide a safe and confidential place for individuals or couples to be honest about their struggles and hurts. We offer a Biblical perspective and provide encouragement to help people address what is hindering them as we seek to connect people more deeply with God and others.
This area may be for you if…
- You are naturally a great listener or encourager
- People tell you that your insight helps them
- People tell you their stories, or their “secrets’
- You naturally find yourself helping people walk through difficult situations
- You have the gifts of mercy, wisdom, truth-telling, helping, or exhortation